McNolty has complete piping spool / structural and field fabrication capabilities for Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy’s and Aluminum. Our team of skilled and experienced tradespersons are completely mobile and equipped to work in both new construction projects as well as existing facilities. All welding performed in the field or in our fabrication facility is done to ASME & CWB qualified welding procedures and welding staff are tested and certified to these standards at regular intervals. All fitters are Interprovincial Red Seal Certified.
The foundation of quality fabrication is speed, precision and quality which are gained through innovative techniques and equipment in a controlled environment. The fabrication shop utilizes epoxy flooring to provide easy cleaning and decontamination for controlled alloy welding and assembly along with state-of-the-art air scrubbing and cleansing equipment to ensure the highest level of safety for our staff and again to ensure particulate matter crosses no boundaries of contamination.
Plasma cutting with automated rotation equipment gives McNolty a competitive edge as a prime lead firm or acting as an effective support to larger companies. Carbon steel, stainless steels and exotic can be precisely cut to length with added accuracy and efficiency.
Effective handling of piping materials from one station to the next is imperative to efficiency. McNolty has developed pendulum lifting arms to facilitate smooth and efficient transitions for each phase and process during fabrication.
Precision fit ups without the interruption of basic manual equipment give added accuracy and speed to otherwise time consuming task’s. Pre-machined interface plates that accommodate flange sizes up to 24″ 150lbs-300lbs psi ratings, and transition/directional fittings up the same size allow for greater accuracy, control, speed and safety to our operation.
We provide a wide range of services:
- Steam and Super Heated Steam Fitting and Welding
- Precision/Alloy Welding
- Autogenous Tube Welding
- Welding Methods: GTAW, GMAW, SMAW, PAW, FCAW.
- Confined Space Retrieval Applications
- Asbestos Abatement
- Hazardous Environment Monitoring
We provide custom fabrication services to a number of industries, including and not limited to:
- Industrial – Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Refrigeration, Bioprocesses, Airports, Nuclear Facilities (non-nuclear piping)
- Energy – Power Generation, Oil & Gas
- Environmental – Waste Water Management, Water
- Government – Hospitals, Public Works, City of Ottawa
- Pulp and Paper
- Property Management
All field personnel are member or certified to the following:
- The Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitters Association UA# Local 71
- Top Secret (Level II) certified Canadian Federal Government including DND
- Confined Space Certified